College or bust. Forget football, forget rugby. In the town where I live, the college admissions process is more competitive than any contact sport. This blog chronicles the process.

Friday, February 16, 2007

Princeton Positive

2/4

Princeton interview. Happy to have A's father drive him to the Newton Public Library, where the interview is to be held. Things seem to go better when I’m not there supercharging the air particles around the poor boy. He left in his button down shirt and blue Brooks Brothers blazer and I must say he cleans up rather well. They returned home later than I expected, and I assumed he and dad had gone for a coffee afterward. No such thing. Turns out the interview was a full hour. Was that good? A came back in high spirits. “It’s the best interview I’ve had,” he said. And I could tell by his gait and the tone of his voice that he meant it. He might even have had fun, which is always a sign of a good interview. If nothing else, all of these interviews are great experience for him, if not for me.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home